MOST RECENT WEBCAST NOTES
We were so honored to have Tom Ziglar host a webcast with KBL on Wednesday, June 24, 2020 on Motivating and Leading the Remote Workforce. You can find his detailed guide, as well as the presentation, at the below link:
COVID-19 RESOURCES FOR BUSINESSES
During these unprecedented times, we want to provide resources to our business leaders. We have hosted webinars in regard to the PPP and related loans, which webinars and additional resources are available for your reference, below:
- In this webinar, Steve Dulin, Executive Director of Kingdom Business Leaders, was joined by Annie Fairchild, CPA, owner of AFairchild, PC, and John Knight, CTP, CRC, SVP of Commercial Lending at First Financial Bank. They went over the 2020 CARES Act in great detail and answered a lot of questions about who can apply and what you can expect.
- In this webinar, Steve Dulin, Executive Director of Kingdom Business Leaders, Annie Fairchild, CPA, and John Knight, SVP of Commercial Lending at First Financial Bank, were able to answer A LOT of questions about the loans and what the process has been like thus far. Here are some key areas that were covered:
- As a Christian, should I even apply for the loan?
- Am I eligible to apply as a 1099 contractor or a new business?
- Do I layoff employees? Do I apply for the loan? Do I do both?
- What if I cannot find a bank to accept my application?
- And more!
- In this webinar, Chad Everett, Associate Executive Director of Kingdom Business Leaders and Graham Baugh, Partner Church Coordinator for KBL, were joined by Annie Fairchild, CPA, and owner of AFairchild, PC, to give information in regard to applying for the forgiveness of the PPP loan.